Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kyuhyun and Jaejoong always in my heart .

나는 Kyuhyun와 Jaejoong를 순전히 사랑한다.


Kyuhyun , always in mind .
I love you when you are happy .
I love it too whenever you are over happy ..
I always love you , whatever you are . = ) .
Once you smile , 
You've shined the world and Make my heart Dancing .
I love the way you're dancing .
I love the way when you're singing .
I love all your way .
I hope , that I can meet you in real life .
Anyway , I will always love you and You are always in my heart .




Kim Jaejoong , the cutest member in JYJ or Tohoshinki ,
You have a nice face , a cute and a baby face ,
Every time you are dancing ,
I will dance along with you ,
And I'm hoping , that I can meet you too .
I love the way you are ,
I just need somebody to love = ) ,
Your natural make my heart melting .




좋습니다는 당신을 감사한다.  


I hope I can meet you both .
And you both will be forever in my heart .
Thank you .


Kyuhyun and Jaejoong who had stole my heart .

Kyuhyun , who always fill my heart = )

Jaejoong , the one who had a baby face .

No comments: